Skip to content

Safety Info

ALWAYS SUPERVISE YOUR DOG WHEN GIVING ANY TREAT OR CHEW

Ensure your dog has easy access to water before, during and after treat consumption. Remove small or broken pieces to prevent any potential choking hazard.

Please keep in mind your dog's age, health, and current diet conditions when selecting our treats.  If you have any concerns about allergies please read the ingredient list carefully!

Unsupervised dogs may devour an entire chew in seconds which could lead to intestinal blockage even when sized appropriately for your dog. All chews should be considered a treat NOT food. Remember , chews can be a choking and intestinal obstruction hazard.